
Huacachina is built around a small natural lake in the desert. Called the "Oasis of America".
The town consists of a lagoon, and hotels and restaurants around it. The lagoon was beautiful. You can paddle boat or rowboat.

But the most popular thing to do is to take a sand dune buggy tour and to sandboard. The sandboarding I thought would be somewhat easy since I sort of know how to snowboard. But it wasn´t quite the same. I tried it a few times and then decided to just go down on my stomach like everyone else. It was way more fun. But the really fun part was the dune buggy ride. It went super fast, up and down steep hills of sand. It was like a roller coaster ride, scary at times.

And we stopped to catch the sunset. It was a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment